vendredi, mai 21, 2010

Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajitas

Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajitas

I've already blogged about my Fajitas so I'll just post this evening's Grilled Chicken and Beef Fajitas in photos.

Small plate for grilling, big plate to be used raw
Marinating the meat
Hub and the Teenager will be playing golf the whole of tomorrow and may eventually join a competition on Sunday to try to get a handicap. The weather has been bad thus far for late Spring so when it starts to look good I'm not about to deprive them of a few hours of golf under the sun.

Family playing croquet in the garden after dinner

I'll need to move my butt and start getting more serious about the game myself. Just signed my golf membership form today so I'm committed for the rest of the year.

1 commentaire:

Dumdad a dit…

That all looks VERY yummy! And I noticed a chilled bottle of Corona beer to accompany the meal - perfect!