mardi, décembre 15, 2009

Mini Baked Oreo Cheesecakes

Mini Baked Oreo Cheesecakes

I was reading stories on the Net about women who lost 20-40Kgs through just diet and exercise and for some reason that made me hungry. Foraged in the fridge and finding Philadelphia cream cheese and eggs, decided to make a batch of Mini Baked Oreo Cheesecakes. I'm very cold, and I love cream.

I was licking the bowl as I creamed the cheese, but once baked, I still am not crazy about baked cheesecake. It just felt heavy though once chilled, it was much better. I think I'll stick to the no bake ones in the future.


250g Philadelphia cream cheese
40g Sugar
1 Egg
8 Oreo cookies
Mixed berries (optional)

Heat oven to 180°C.

Cream the cheese and sugar. Beat in the egg gently till well mixed.

Line each cupcake mould with one oreo and pour the mixture over it. I used silicon cupcake moulds. One can also use just one oreo disc (with the cream on) for each cup cake and crush the other disc into crumbs to mix it in the cream cheese filling.

Bake in the lower part of the oven for around 20 minutes.

Cool and chill overnight in the fridge. It tasted less heavy chilled.

Aucun commentaire: