lundi, février 04, 2008

Trattoria La Busa

Risotto with Balsamic Vinegar and Parmesan Cheese

We've eaten here a few times, often on our way between Bologna and home. Nice traditional Italian trattoria with attentive service and a small but tasty menu. No fish though.

My favourite dish chez eux was their Risotto with Balsamic Vinegar and Parmesan Cheese. A common dish but the rice was moist and tasty and above all, they served it in a basket of baked parmesan cheese which allowed the dish to taste different from the others.


The Hub usually takes the meat from their Bullito trolley. Not my cup of tea at all, it's filled with boiled and grilled parts of the pork and while I'm a pork lover, it doesn't whet my appetite seeing tonnes of it in a moving tray (which reminds me of the hospital somehow).

Trattoria La Busa
Via Medicine, 2284
S. Vito (MO)
Tel : +39 059 468019

2 commentaires:

daphne a dit…

Happy Lunar New Year!

Now that you mentioned it, that trolley certainly looks like a hospital one....

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Hi Daphne! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones too!

I still prefer my meats roasted and hanging haha...