mercredi, septembre 24, 2008

Konnyaku Jelly II


I promised the kids I would be making Konnyaku Jelly again and so I did. Plus this time around I had the special jelly moulds needed to make life simple - courtesy of SIG of Daily Affairs.


It was a pleasure to be able to meet up (again) for a few hours when I was last in Singapore, it's always good to be able to put a face to a blogger friend. Especially one as kind and interesting as dear SIG.

I have lost the photo but she also shared her first home-made Kaya with me! I am honoured and most touched for the consideration though of course all the yummy and rich eggs, sugar and coconut milk didn't hesitate to make themselves at home in my cellulite.

This jelly is really simple to make and this time round I cut up each lychee into smaller pieces before putting them into the jelly - making it easier to eat them.

Thanks, SIG, once again for the thoughtful gift!

1 commentaire:

SIG a dit…

Oh you're most welcome. Likewise, it was a pleasure meeting up with you and having you as a friend. I interesting meh? Lol! Glad you could find some use for the mould. :)