vendredi, novembre 09, 2007

My Arcade aka Doorstep


Was in the Babies' bedroom and looked out of one of their windows. Realised that I haven't had a picture of the arcade taken from the inside before. So voilà.


Don't think that I can live in a modern house or flat after this.

2 commentaires:

tortellini a dit…

Ciao!

i'm singaporean living in Bologna. 2 years here, just met a fellow sporean who mentioned about you!

sporeans are a rare breed in italy!

spent the whole afternoon searching and reading your blog!

email me... margaritasu@yahoo.com

hear from you soon...

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Your fellow Singaporean wouldn't happen to be the sushi chef from Modena, would it?

Happy to have discovered someone who may be able to help me avoid getting filmed by the traffic police in Bologna :-)...