vendredi, novembre 09, 2007

Just Yoopie

Recent Spoils

Yoopie!
The UPS guy came by just minutes ago and I got my Yoox packet - just 3 days after I've ordered online!

The Dolce & Gabbana Capri Pants, I'm too short so it's a little too long

The Danieli silk dress, I'm too fat so it's a little too tight

I had been a little apprehensive before that as one never knows how the items will turn out in the real when you buy them on the Net. But they were as I expected, I especially love the D&G corset with its little pearls.

D&G Corset

Now I just need a boob job to go with it.

3 commentaires:

Big Boys Oven a dit…

taht's true when you buy cloth's thro the net.... but it's funny! lol!

Hornbill a dit…

You know what? I am kind of like the Danieli silk dress so since you mentioned it's a little too tight for you, I don't mind having it though at least not wasted mah ;-D

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Mag, tolong, you're half my size, you'll look like a Darfour refugee in it LOL

A few of my friends actually did turn up at my place before I left Stuttgart to help me get rid of some of my extra clothes, I was really grateful I didn't have to give the stuff away to total strangers.