dimanche, novembre 15, 2009

Saturday 14 is my Friday 13

Because I am Chinese. 13 doesn't do anything to me, but 14 does.

Dent and scratches

Went to Bologna (yesterday) to catch the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection. But it was sold out by the time I arrived. In any case, whatever little that was left looked horribly ugly and cheap, but of course was expensive (for H&M).

Margi prepared and cooked the dish

Good thing though is that I had a good time catching up with Margi and she cooked me a delicious plate of Squid Pasta even though she was sick and suffering. The kids played with her step-daughter and Hub and had a good time.

Seppia Pasta

On the way back to Modena, I passed by McDonald's. Could not resist the idea of having some fries and drove into McDrive just for that. They were having renovations and the whole driveway was covered with scaffolding. I should have trusted my instincts and backed out like I wanted to, but I didn't.

My Phedra is long. And I was not careful enough. Dented and scratched the whole left side of my brand new car.

And if that was not enough, I must have stepped on chewing gum when I came out of the car to inspect the damage. Now my clutch pedal is covered with unremovable chewing gum.

Hub is away in Valencia for Ferrari's Finali Mondiali. When he comes back this evening, he will surely kill me.

This is going to be a very long night.

Aucun commentaire: