mercredi, mai 13, 2009

That Zara Dress

Me in the Dress

It's not quite my thing doing the Karen Cheng. Not that I'm timid or anything, in those days when I was wearing a French size 36 I would strip at the drop of a hat. But 3 sizes up and 6 years later, I wouldn't want anybody to lose their appetite at the sight of me.

Dress w/o me in it

Still, I risk pissing off a few friends if I didn't show them my new dress from Zara. So after some consideration I decided to go ahead with it, and can only hope that you have not visited the blog just before or after a meal.

arrghh

And pardon me for not tidying up the room before the shoot. It's too much of a hassle and I've got other more important things to deal with - like filing my taxes.

Meanwhile I had some fun playing with the contrast thingy, thought one of the photos made me look like I belonged to another époque. Now if I could turn back the bathroom scale reading to 6 years ago...

11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Are you crazy? You look hot! And not all like a mom to 3. You look reallly really good in it.

Pris a dit…

Hey dear! You look so great! Boy, please DO take more photos of yourself! Miss seeing you online- literally. :)

Big Boys Oven a dit…

wow! you look awesome!
We will be in Singapore baking this coming 13 & 14 June 2009! ;)

citygirl a dit…

You looked great on that dress. Thumbs up pal!

Anonyme a dit…

Please lah, where got fat? You look great, should take more pictures that include your head. When you're 80 years old you'll regret not taking more.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

OK, you guys are a bunch of kind folks. At least you get to see my bedsheets, I just realised they're very flower power, kind of go with my dress.

I did think the other day that if I should drop dead tomorrow, there wouldn't be pictures of me for the family to remember me by. Unless you consider the passport and ID photos. Even on my wedding day I had fewer than 10 photos taken.

BBO, if you have classes in Singapore in July or Aug, signal.

SIG a dit…

S, I think you look gorgeous, nothing to be ashamed of.

Dutchess a dit…

WOOT!!!!

petite fleur a dit…

Sigh...I thought we'd finally get a picture of you on the blog. What are you talking about ? Fat ? No way. That's a great dress - now if only I can find something like that in Singapore.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Darling, my BMI will qualify me for Alli.

And I do have a few pictures on the blog, usually group. Ask Maryanne, I'm not photogenic so it's better not to see me on photo.

Anyway you've seen me on Facebook.

bellatigre a dit…

Yes you definitely look great in that dress. A hot mamma!