mercredi, mai 27, 2009

My Own Flamenco Dancer

Olé!

I have a thing for the Flamenco after that year living in Andalucia. But since I do not have a dancing bone in me, I am unlikely to materialise overnight into a hot, sexy Flamenco dancer - unless I consider undergoing hypnosis. On the bright side, I have a daughter, an Ebay account and a credit card. So voilà my very own Flamenco dancer - Olé!

Baila!

Isn't she beautiful, my baby? And they say, ahem, that she looks like me...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You live your dream thru your daughter! Is this a European costume supplier selling new stuff on Ebay as in not auctioned old stuff?

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

New stuff, but not very good quality, from the UK but made in China - what isn't nowadays?

SIG a dit…

She's gorgeous! My S has one too courtesy of granny, and a pair of matching shoes which she's outgrown.

Pris a dit…

She´s beautiful! Is she going for dance classes these days? :)