lundi, novembre 17, 2008

Grilled Pork in Soy, Balsamic Vinegar and Honey Sauce

Grilled Pork in Soy, Balsamic Vinegar and Honey Sauce

This is another of my fusion dishes : Grilled Pork in Soy Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar and Honey. It's easy to make and is a pleaser. Can be served with salad, rice, pasta, pita...Make it usually when I'm lazy to cook and yet do not want to make steak-frites.

The Marinade :

Pork Filet Mignon or Loin (cut into big cubes)
Light Soy Sauce
Honey
Sesame Oil
Pepper

The Sauce :

Light Soy Sauce
Rock Sugar
Balsamic Vinegar
Honey
Dry Sherry/Chinese rice wine


Marinate the pork for a few hours.

Put the ingredients for the sauce together and simmer till the sauce is reduced and has thickened.

Grill the marinated pork cubes till they caramelise. Add them to the sauce and cook for another few minutes till the meat's coated with the sauce.

Sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds over the pork. Serve hot.

2 commentaires:

bellatigre a dit…

Inspired by this entry to try and make something similar, I added eggplant cubes to the recipe. It turned out quite well but I think I didn't add enough vinegar and soya sauce.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

My recipes always very agag-agag one as much of what one likes (or not) is quite personal.

The next time you'll know how much more vinegar or soy sauce you need. Myself I used quite a bit of both plus honey.