jeudi, septembre 13, 2007

Technical Update

I have just figured out (with help from my dear Dutchess) how to create hyperlinks and am therefore busy trying to replace all those longwinded "for recipe refer to XXX archives" notes that I've been leaving in some of my recent postings. Only problem is that unless you've been reading my blog with your cursor/mouse, you may miss the fact that I've hyperlinked something to my achive or to an article in another site/blog. But don't ask anything more of me, I'm no good at such things, the fact that I even know how to switch on the computer and use it somehow is already a miracle.

My oldest friend A has asked me some time ago why I didn't have an index for my different recipes so that one need not dig through my archives to see what I have. The thing is, my darling, I have no idea how to do that, and am too lazy to figure it out. Unless some kind and computer savvy kaki like One Wheel may be interested in helping me figure that out.

Already, some may have noticed that my pictures nowadays are a little less horrible than the ones in my earliest postings, so the thing is that I progress very slowly which is better than not at all.

Thank you for bearing with me.

3 commentaires:

Dutchess a dit…

Talk about the blind leading the blind. LOL. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to technical issues.

Edith a dit…

Hi, if you do't mind, not that I am a tech savvy person, I can help you.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Precious Moments,
That's really so sweet and kind of you, though I'll take a rain check on it.
For the moment, I'm quite sick and tired of tampering with blogger and have promised myself to lay off for a while (mad maybe get the housework done). By accident I've actually put up an index, though it is maybe not as interesting as one that is divided into Asian food, Western one or whatever. That'll be too much work and I'm not an organised person, just the thought of it I feel like chewing my nails. When I feel up to something less basic I'll contact you. Thanks so very much again. I'll keep the offer preciously.