lundi, juin 15, 2009

Multiplying Flowers 2009


Last year I had one pathetic flower from this plant. This year, I think I'll be having at least a dozen. And I hadn't done anything special to it. Days like this, it makes me yearn for my own home and garden so that I could plant in the ground. But knowing that we wouldn't be here forever (and that the soil is not fertile), I need to keep all my plants in pots.


And if only money could multiply just like that (x12) from one year to another without my doing anything about it.

This year's roses

1 commentaire:

Pris a dit…

"if only money could multiply without doing anything" - I had to laugh at that last comment. I used to think that the best job in the world should be to generate energy when one sleeps and sell this "generated energy" for money to shop! I could sleep for a living! Oh boy.....