lundi, avril 13, 2009

Monkfish (Lotte) and Tofu in Curry

Monkfish and Tofu in Curry

The Eat according to your Blood Type book said that monkfish, tofu and curry are good for me. So I made us a Monkfish and Tofu in Curry. Do not know if it was good for the kids, will have to bleed them soon to find out their blood group(s).

If you've read the book, you could become quite concerned like myself. My blood group is the cancer-prone, usually will-not-recover-from-it kind. When you look at my relatives dropping like flies with the kind of cancers associated with my blood group, you would worry like I do about our lack of fighting chances.

The book was written by a Naturopathic Doctor. I think that science-backed Natural medicine has a future and I'm willing to give it a try. OK, it wouldn't be easy and my will is weaker than most.

Anyway the curry is a simple one that consisted in marinating the fish slices in some ground turmeric, salt and lime juice. Then shallow fry the pieces and set aside the flesh leaving the fishbone in the pan. As for the tofu, use a soft but firm one and cut it into cubes to be deep-fried.

The curry I made using the generous fishbone, onions, ginger-garlic paste, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ground coriander, fennel seeds, bay leaves, curry leaves, tomato paste, yoghurt and coriander leaves. Salt, pepper, lime juice and chilli to taste. Then return the tofu and fish slices to the curry and simmer for a few minutes before serving.

Aucun commentaire: