vendredi, décembre 19, 2008

A little stone


Almost nobody buys me a Christmas present in the family. This year doesn't look like it's going to be an exception.

But self-service is part of my vocabulary.

Have bought a really tiny piece of carbon. Don't get too excited when you see the picture. It has probably been magnified a hundred times if not more.

It's only 0,54 ct, E VS2, emerald cut but with very good proportions. I haven't seen it yet but I love it already.

Merry Christmas to me.

5 commentaires:

petite fleur a dit…

Merry Christmas to you....Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend.

There's nothing quite like buying yourself a little something...doesn't even have to be an occasion, just because.

Anonyme a dit…

it's beautiful. you did right.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

I like that thing about doesn't have to be an occasion, and it is a very "little" thing, haha.

Umami, I hope that it's as beautiful as it looks, I'm still waiting its delivery. But I've always wanted an emerald-cut diamond. Also a princess-cut, cushion-cut, trillon-cut...:-)

SIG a dit…

Haha, I too have a boring husband who doesn't buy me such things. Have to pick them up myself, which I did. :) Also, is small. Haha!

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Tell me more about it :-).