mercredi, décembre 17, 2008

Another (not-my) Family Event

Cool designer tableau at the lobby

I infiltrated into Tetra Pak the other evening. They were having their Family Christmas and I somehow ended up there to visit and eat. Yeap, did one of those ninja things...

Carton Packages with a message

I was really happy to be there. I mean we all know Tetra Pak, especially if one drinks milk or fruit juice or anything that comes in a carton package. It was really interesting to be able to walk through its offices (very nice building, glass, design, neat...), learn about the history and evolution of carton packaging and rub shoulders with the people who work there. And boy, do I know people there, I probably know more people in Tetra Pak than in Ferrari. The Swedish company probably employs more than half of all expats in Modena.

Last plate of sushi available

They gave an original designer's gift to all children who attended the party. There was a sushi tent, free-flow cocktails, an amazing chocolate stand, yummy buffet and even a special buffet for people suffering from celiac. Only a Scandinavian company would think of people with special needs.

Chocolate Stand

Buffet

I must thank my secret informer for the opportunity. Wish I had more than one of those delicious mojitos though.

2 commentaires:

petite fleur a dit…

That sounds & looks really good tho'. So they have a big presence in Modena ?

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Yeap, they do. Apparently the Modenese people have a way with special machines, which is why you have Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini and well, Tetra Pak here. But the Tetra Pak people travel quite a bit from what I could see and they go all over the world from here.