lundi, février 23, 2009

Singapore Day 2009

Singapore Day 2009

Singapore Day 2009 will be held on the 25th of April at Hampton Court near London. It's a special event organised by Singaporeans for Singaporeans. This year they will be flying in the Dim Sum Dollies and hawker chefs from home for the event!!! Yum yum...

I am so excited. Who's going? I may be going alone. I've actually signed up the whole family for it last week, but Hub said that it would be too expensive to bring the whole family there for just a weekend. But how could I miss the Dim Sum Dollies when they're coming my way at last? Not to forget the good food from home and meeting other Singaporeans...

6 commentaires:

One Wheel a dit…

Email the organisers ask them better prepare more laksa, carrot cake, curry puff etc else not enough for 2nd, 3rd ... helping ah :)

SIG a dit…

Wow, wow, wow! Congrats!

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Honey I'm not there yet. Am trying not to be too happy just in case...

Dutchess a dit…

If we were back home, I would definitely want to go with you and make it a (Singaporean) girls' weekend out.

Have fun, if you do go! We will be in Singapore for 10 days from 27 March onwards.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Dutchess, have a good time in Singapore! Wish we could have that girlie time out though.

sohcool a dit…

oh, was going to write a blog entry about this.
Enjoy the food. For once, it is happening so near yet I can't go. Baby is arriving anytime then. Sigh...