lundi, octobre 15, 2007

Birthday at Opla

Birthday Boy

This will be my first and last Birthday at Opla. Nearly 4 hours of hanging around watching children (tonnes of them) running everywhere screaming was a little too much for my delicate nerves. I promise myself that I will spend the next 12 months preparing for his 12th Birthday and come up by then with a better place to celebrate the occasion. Je n'en peux plus. A sado-maso club would probably be less hard on the person and not necessarily more expensive.

Birthday Ice Cream Cake

The Torta di gelato (ice cream cake) was very good though and was the highlight of the party. Eldest Son received some nice presents from his guests and we gave away little goodie bags filled with sweets, chocolates and little presents (Ferrari Tyre-Eraser and Pencil, Dragon Ball Z stickers...) wrapped in Japanese paper that I've hoarded since I was 13 and that the kids just tore apart in 2 seconds. Boo hoo hoo...

Anyway, Happy Birthday once again, Son, and don't ever say that I haven't done my bit by you.

Aucun commentaire: