samedi, janvier 17, 2009

New Computer

It was one of those days when Hub walked out of the house without his wallet and decided to buy us a new computer. This HP I'm currently writing the message on is now more than 7 years old. It has its cranky moments and may soon expire - together with all the children's photos that I've never had printed.

He wanted to buy another Apple but I'm somehow not for it. Like your portfolio, it's better to diversify, so since we already have an iMac, we should stick to Microsoft and have both systems under the same roof - just in case.

So we got another HP Pavilion. Christmas bundle a6664it with a 19" flat screen monitor. Which now runs on Vista - and I was told it sucks. But what choice has the layman on these matters?

And boy have I got to dig really hard for the cash to pay for it. He didn't have his cards, I have already reached the limit on mine this week. Luckily I managed to withdraw some cash and ahem take out my little cachette that I was keeping, you know, for other things.

Just to let you know that once we've changed the computers, we may never find our way back to our internet connection (couldn't remember how we set it up in the first place) again - or at least not immediately. One good reason why I've been putting this off for a few months now.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You still lost? Come back and faster lah.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Haven't put on the new computer yet actually. Just too busy to blog.