dimanche, janvier 25, 2009

Gongxi Facai - Year of the Ox

Pineapple Tarts from Cambridge Deli

R spent a month in Singapore and Malaysia over Christmas and the New Year. Knowing that she would need space in her luggage for all the shopping she wouldn't be able to not do, I refrained from asking her to bring back anything for me.

But she brought back some pineapple tarts for me nonetheless and wished me a Happy New Year with them. Isn't she so sweet?

Ate all of them myself. Didn't share even one with anybody. Oui, c'est comme ça.

Happy Year of the Ox everybody, Gongxi Facai Wanshi Ruyi!

6 commentaires:

charengiwooman a dit…

It ends at the New Year of Japan and the next event is Setsubun, February 3.

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

sohcool a dit…

All by yourself? No one in your family likes pineapple tarts?

Anonyme a dit…

Hi S, hope it's not too late to wish u Happy Chinese New Year! I wud hav eaten the tarts all by myself too :P

Pris a dit…

Happy CNY to you too! Hahha, had to laugh about you eating the tarts by yourself! I think I wld have done the same thing too...ok maybe leave one for the husband to try...haha

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

I do not want to know if anyone else in the family likes those tarts or not - had no intention to share and didn't.

Happy CNY everyone! :-)

SIG a dit…

I wouldn't share too! Not with pineapple tarts!