mercredi, décembre 05, 2007

Tagged


Got tagged twice in the same week just when it wasn't one of those weeks when I had to scratch my head to find something to blog about :-). But tags are interesting because you get to know more about the person who tagged you, and you get to know more about yourself (like how much you've forgotten about what you've done, read or whatever if you hadn't blogged about it earlier).

I'm going to start with the shorter Meme (courtesy of East Meets West Kitchen) :

  1. A movie that made you laugh - Drunken Master (Jackie Chan)

  2. A book that made you cry - The Bond Maid (Catherine Lim)

  3. A favorite childhood memory - Going to the cinema with my maternal grandfather and him spreading out his newspaper so that I could sit on it on the floor (we only bought 1 ticket, you see)

  4. A Best Friend - My brain

  5. Your favorite animal - My vintage crocodile skin bag

  6. Your favorite food - I'm such a glutton this is difficult. But how about Fish Balls? Simply because I can never tire of them.

  7. An item of clothing you cannot do without - Honestly I would prefer simply to do without. But if I had to, then let it be my push-up bra.

  8. Something you collect - dust

  9. Your favorite store to shop in - Polo Ralph Lauren in Metzingen (but that's history now)

  10. Your favorite flower - Orchid

And let me pass this on to friends I've not seen or may not see for a while :


  1. Pris
  2. Hornbill
  3. Bibou's Mom

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Lotus! I like the cartoon. It's so apt. Just to let u know my baby's out on Friday morning. Have a safe trip back home. There's a lot of construction ard town but the Xmas lightings are gorgeous. -Su

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Oh my oh my, congrats, Su!!!!

How are the both of you? Boy or girl? What's the name? Was the father there with you during the birth?

Email me your phone number in S'pore I'll try to find a moment to phone you, tight schedule...