mardi, décembre 18, 2007

Away to Stuff My Face in Singapore


Whenever the temperature drops below 5ºC, I would fantasize myself telling the Hub, "Honey, it's over for me my adventures in Europe. I'm heading back to the equator..."

But of course a fantasy is a fantasy, for the foreseable future it looks like I'm stuck here in Italy and definitely not anywhere near the 24h prata shop. Just pasta.

In the meantime, it was fortunate that my brother has decided to hold his wedding dinner just before Christmas, giving me the excuse to go home this cold winter albeit the cut-throat air ticket prices.

So folks, that's it, am off to my hot and wet Tropical Christmas. Have a really Merry Christmas and a truly Happy New Year and see you all in 2008!

7 commentaires:

SIG a dit…

Ahhh... welcome home. :)

East Meets West Kitchen a dit…

Yippee! You'll be back to enjoy the Christmas crowd and fill you tummy like me! :)

Anonyme a dit…

I have put on 3 kgs in 6 days and had to buy new clothes to replace those that I had brought along and could no longer wear...What a horror and I've not even eaten a third of what I want to eat!
Tomorrow I'm off to my lasik consultation, let's hope that everything turns out OK. May not be able to go on the computer for a while after that.
Merry Christmas everyone! (beaulotus)

SIG a dit…

Merry Christmas, love. Hope the lasik goes well. Ai, what else to do when you come home but eat, eat, eat. I think V would agree. Hahaha. Hope to catch up with you.

Edith a dit…

Welcome home. 24 hours prata shop just a stone throw away from my place. Free drop by, Speedy recovery for the lasik - toast to perfect eyesight! As for the weight gain, alamak, this is a food paradise leh!

daphne a dit…

hehe.. i have been a silent reader for too long! Hope you had a GREAT holiday in SG and i'm looking forward to more food posts soon!

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Thanks Gals!!!

So on the final count I've put on 7kgs in 3 weeks and you know what, Precious Moments, I didn't get to eat prata!!!!!!!!

Daphne, I do not know if I should still be cooking and eating, but I guess I'll have to. Sigh...