mardi, décembre 04, 2007

I got a Prezzie for X'mas!

Prezzie from E

I was having Italian class on Monday morning when the doorbell rang. A parcel for me? Didn't buy anything on the Net lately...

From E in Turin. Opened it up and saw a shoe box. Why would E send me shoes? Did she even know my size (I've big feet for a short girl)? Does she know I only wear natural materials? That I like red? Maybe gold. That I always buy heels but only wear flats?

Hmm...opened it and found a lovely greeting card (did you make it yourself?), Torino Guide (to visit Torino without you?), chocolates (yummy, still couldn't bear to open it yet), nougat (poor teeth) and a packet of X'mas paper napkins (probably knew that I'm too cheapskate to buy decorated napkins - haha)!

Thank you very much, E and Merry Christmas to you and M too!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I think I owe you an explaination to answer all your ??????

- Christmas print paper napkins so when you entertain guests just before Christmas (I'm sure you will have lots)they'll come in handy.

- I put the pressies in the shoe box cos it was the only box (I cleaned it) that could nicely fit the stuff.

- Booklet on Turin to entice you and hubs and kids in tow to visit Turin one day for a day or two and do some sightseeing.

- chocolates from Guido Gobino (Torinese) cos I wanted you to try TO's best chocs (I know you know I don't eat them so how would I know but everyone and anyone I've ever given to them has said so)

- Nougat, again from Piedmont.

basically they were all a little something I thought you and your entire family could enjoy.

Have a sweet Christmas and I hope we'll be able to catch up in sunny (rainy) Sing.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

That's right, you're going back too and I may even fly back in the same plane as M...

Tell me again when will you be flying out of Italy?

Anonyme a dit…

I'm flying out early afternoon on 12th Dec.