lundi, mars 19, 2012

Red - Jay Chou Portrait with Coffee Cup Stains



Red strikes again! Before I had time to recover my breath from her last piece of amazing art work, she has come out with another fabulous portrait of a famous person (e.g. Jay Chou) using a medium that could be associated with him.

This time it was...coffee stains! To think that I was screaming at Hub the other morning when he stained my white kitchen work surface with coffee from the bottom of his cup.

Do you think, that is if I managed to come out with a piece of art using a coffee cup, that my kitchen work top would look nice decorated with coffee stains? Would the management of my residence like it?

Guess not.

Enjoy Red's new masterpiece. I'm tempted to ask her for a signature before she becomes even more famous. But on what support?

Aucun commentaire: