vendredi, septembre 29, 2006

Oven-baked Codfish with Vegetables

Codfish is about the best fish that we can find here in Stuttgart. As such, I try to cook it at least once a week. And with my super porcelain casserole meant for oven-cooking, making a delicious and nutritious Oven-baked Codfish with Vegetables is but a simple gesture.

I basically just pour a generous amount of olive oil in my casserole and place my codfish filets in it. Next, I would throw in vegetables (all sliced up, their thickness etc depending on how long each type of veggie would take to cook) like red onions, celery, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, red peppers, cocktail tomatoes, different types of mushrooms, some crushed garlic, herbs like thyme, fennel seeds, dill, parsley...Salt and pepper to taste, half a cup of white wine and then cover the casserole with its lid and put it in a hot oven (200ºC) and bake for 40-60 minutes. As simple as that! Bon appétit.

PS : This was how my casserole looked like before I covered it and put it in the oven.

Aucun commentaire: