lundi, janvier 28, 2008

Spreader of Love Blog Award


I have not been forgotten in the New Year. Singairishgirl sent me a blog award that I've had no time to claim till now.

And I was on my way to make my Grammy Award acceptance speech when I remember that one of my NY resolutions was to be more economical in 2008 - in as many senses of the word as I could manage.

Not that I've always been good at sticking to my resolutions.

Anyhow, thank you D, for sharing your love with me through your blog postings, your comments...It is always wonderful making new friends in the blogging world seeing that we often have so much to learn from and to share with one another.

In my turn I would like to dedicate the same award to the following bloggers and friends :

The Dutchess
Frau Loke
La Bella Tigre
Pris
Bibou's Mom

Thank you for making my life a little sweeter every day in different and many ways. Lots of kisses and talk to you gals soon.

3 commentaires:

SIG a dit…

*hugs*... aww you're a good friend. A privilege to have met you and enjoyed every moment. :)

Pris a dit…

Hey Serene! Wow, thanks for giving me my first bloggin award! So sweet. I realized that most people u nominated have kids, except me. Wow, I guess I spread my love to my food eh? Hey, miss u lots! R u intending to head down to Singapore anytime soon? I´m goin back May 11 to June 11 to attend 2 best friends´weddings.

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

D, ditto, what more can I say?

Pris, I didn't even think about the kids part when I made the nomination, it must be something that you've been thinking about yourself (grin) so when are you going to have one?

You probably wouldn't see me back in Singapore for a while unless we strike lottery.