jeudi, novembre 26, 2009

Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino


Baby Boy has not eaten pasta for a few days since he is not at school this week. The monotony of Italian canteen food gets into the children and they would often refuse to eat pasta at home. For lunch today, I felt that he would be happy if I should whip up his favourite Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino - without the dreaded green bits like fresh parsley. And he was, ate it up in a jiffy.

The garlic should be cooked till fragrant but not browned, as it would taste bitter otherwise. This is probably my favourite pasta dish too. And so easy to make.

I have not bought us a big Christmas tree since we would be away in France this year. And my ecological idea from last year is dead, by the way. Still, thought they would still like a small one to decorate. He cannot wait for his sister to return home so that they could do it together.

Aucun commentaire: