mercredi, novembre 18, 2009

Silken Tofu and Cauliflower Egg Hor Fun

Silken Tofu and Cauliflower Egg Hor Fun

When I left London a few weeks ago, I had in my luggage 2 precious packets of silken tofu. Made in Singapore. Stuff that I took for granted when I was living in Singapore and that I hoard preciously today because I cannot find them where I live. I took out one packet and made myself a plate of Silken Tofu and Cauliflower Egg Hor Fun for lunch. Bliss.


This morning I paid 25 euros for a test at the pharmacy to check what intolerance I have towards food. A Swedish mom had hers for free, but I, of course, had to turn up after the promotion. Anyway, apparently I can tolerate most food, except hazelnuts, walnuts, cucumber, coffee, alcohol, parmesan and pecorino cheese.

This is good to know, except that it doesn't help explain the buttons that I am currently having all over my person and I can't really eliminate food from my diet that could have made me fat because of intolerance. I suppose that I had better go see my doctor.

Aucun commentaire: