mercredi, avril 09, 2008

Squid Ink Risotto with Grilled Gambas and Baby Octopus

Squid Ink Risotto with Grilled Gambas and Baby Octopus

I am very fond of Squid Ink. Black is sexy. I'll order Tinto Nero anything if I see it on the menu.

I have a few sachets of squid ink in my fridge. Yes, it's a little like Ali Baba's cave. You find all sorts of good stuff in it (if I may say so).

So last evening, I made a Squid Ink Risotto with Grilled Gambas and Baby Octopus. Un délice.

With lots of garlic, shallots, olive oil, chilli powder, arborio rice, the tinto nero, prawn/ikan bilis broth, white wine, parmesan cheese...And the Octopus I had them marinated quickly with lime juice, olive oil, Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper before grilling them.

A simple and satisfying meal.

Aucun commentaire: