mercredi, septembre 12, 2007

Last Shopping Hope

The last visitable shopping outlet (Fidenza near Parma) from my place has been explored yesterday. It turned out to be a little better than the others I've visited so far, but still not particularly exciting. I'll have to forget about shopping and concentrate on other things. Maybe pick up the flute again.


I've also started my 1st Italian lesson on Monday. The teacher must surely not eat alot of pasta as she's very thin. But she seemed confident that I'll be speaking Italian in no time, which reminds me that I've yet to do my homework. I have another lesson tomorrow.

Scallop Hor Fun

With the leftover rice noodles and chicken stock from the Pho Ga, I made myself a Scallop Horfun on Monday. As you can see, still having fun with my leftovers.

2 commentaires:

East Meets West Kitchen a dit…

Delicious looking scallop horfun! :)
Good luck with you italian lessons!

Beau Lotus 涟 a dit…

Would have preferred the broader and thinner hor fun, but had to make do. Actually, quite filling, surely also very caloric.
Thanks for the good wishes, I hope I'll learn the language fast too, they don't speak much English here.